Friday, January 16, 2009

The Nitty Gritty Details

Okay...be patient with me as I try to get this all going! I am borrowing this from Brian's twin brother's wife's sister...did you get that connection?! They did this in her ward in Alaska and had a ball. (They all had to pay $15 to be in it and then all the money was divided into prizes as the end.) So...I am winging it the best I can w/ the help of Brian's twin brother's wife's sister who lives far far away (and whom I have never met)!

Total Weight Loss: But how do we calculate weight loss percentage? It's a pretty basic formula. First of all you'll need to remember your initial weight (IW). Secondly, you'll need your actual weight (AW) at this point. Now, the formula goes like this: ((IW-AW)/IW) * 100= total weight loss percentage

Weekly Weight Loss: Similar to above. First of all, you need to remember you previous weeks weight (PWW). You’ll need your current weight or actual weight (AW). The formula goes like this: ((PWW-AW)/PWW) * 100=weekly weight loss %

No comments:

Post a Comment